Young Investigator Travel Fellowships
Three Travel Fellowships will be awarded to promising young investigators. Eligible individuals must be in an early career investigator. This means that the applicant is either still enrolled in a training program (e.g., Residency, PhD, etc.) or within 5 years of his/her terminal degree and demonstrate academic interests consistent with the mission statements of the ISPNE.
Travel Fellows will receive:
Free conference registration (mini-conferences and full ISPNE conference)
- 1 roundtrip coach ticket to New York
- 2 Nights at conference hotel
- $500 award
Registrants are strongly encouraged to present work consistent with the main conference theme.
Submission must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15th, 2012. The subject line of the email must read “ISPNE Travel Fellowship”. The application must include:
- 250 word abstract of original work to be presented at the mini-conference.
- Current CV (include current email address)
- 1 page description of research and its match with ISPNE mission statement
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
a. Recommendation may be sent by email with applicant’s name in the subject line.
Decisions about travel fellowships will be made by email June 21st, 2012.