The International Society of Psychoneuroendocrinology (ISPNE) promotes and disseminates knowledge on hormones, their interactions with brain, and body processes and behavior, as well as their clinical applications.
The Purpose of the ISPNE is:
- To facilitate basic and clinical investigations in psychoneuroendocrinology
- To integrate basic, clinical and applied research in the field.
- To collaborate and promote integration with investigators, clinicians and organizations with mutual interest (including, but not exclusive to, neurology, neuroscience, neuropsychiatry, psychology, genetics, behavioral medicine and general medicine).
The Purpose Will Be Achieved By:
- Facilitating interdisciplinary international interactions of investigators and clinicians.
- Initiating and supporting collaborative research programs.
- Disseminating information in the form of original and review articles in the official journal of the Society, Psychoneuroendocrinology.
- Educating clinicians and the public.